Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The entity responsible for processing personal data is WHITENI RCAJAL SOCIMI, S.A., with Tax Identification Number A-87976452 and domiciled at Calle Manuel Tovar, 43 28034 – Madrid.
WHITENI has appointed a Data Protection Delegate, to whom you may contact for any question you may have and with whom you may contact at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The personal data provided by users of this website may be processed by WHITENI for the following purposes, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user has with WHITENI through the website.
- Contact and management and processing of queries and requests from users of the website: The personal data of users who contact WHITENI through any of the contact channels made available through the website for the purpose of receiving queries and/or requests from users will be processed for the purposes of maintaining contact between the parties, managing the users of the website, providing customer or user services and managing and processing the requests or queries sent to us by the user through the channels set up for this purpose through our website.
What data is processed by WHITENI and from which sources?
The data that WHITENI treats as a consequence of the interactions carried out by the user through our website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the spaces for managing communication with users made available by WHITENI or by any other means by which the user communicates with WHITENI.
- Data generated as a consequence of the development, processing and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and WHITENI.
WHITENI may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identifying and contact data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, etc.).
- Other types of data. Exclusively in the event that the user of our website provides other types of data in interactions with WHITENI, such data will be processed by WHITENI only in the event that its processing is necessary for the purpose pursued. Otherwise, the data will be destroyed without having been previously saved or processed by WHITENI.
What is the legal right for WHITENI to process your data?
WHITENI treats the personal data provided by the users of its website in accordance with the following legitimate bases, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user has with WHITENI:
- The processing of your data for the purpose of “Contact and management and processing of queries and requests from users of the website” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and WHITENI, that is, the management of your own request, the maintenance of contact between the parties and, where appropriate, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as, if necessary, the consent that will be requested from the user.
WHITENI informs that it will only process personal data for processing purposes based on the user’s consent in cases where the user has consented to each of the treatments, through the means of obtaining consent made available by WHITENI.
To whom are your data communicated?
How long do we keep your data?
WHITENI will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision of the requested service and/or to achieve the intended processing purpose.
Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised its right of deletion, your data will be retained for the legal periods that apply in each case, taking into account the type of data and the purpose of processing.
In any case, the user can request detailed information on the data conservation periods applied at WHITENI by contacting our Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted at the address email@example.com
What personal data do you have to give us in each case?
WHITENI informs users that when personal data is collected through a form made available through our website, it will be necessary for the user to provide at least the data indicated as mandatory in the form in question. In the event of not providing at least such data, considered necessary, WHITENI will not be able to manage the service or the query formulated by the user.
What must you guarantee us when providing your personal data?
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
WHITENI informs you that, in order to provide your personal data, in any way, through our website, you must be over 18 years of age. The user who provides data to WHITENI by means of this website declares and guarantees to be over 18 years of age, taking full responsibility for such declaration.
What measures do we take to protect your personal data?
What measures do we take to protect your personal data?
In response to WHITENI’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the security levels required for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided through the Website. In any case, you must take into consideration that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
What are your rights to your personal data?
WHITENI informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
WHITENI also informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data we are treating that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you consider to be inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to processing by WHITENI, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested a limitation in the processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
- A the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that you are responsible for, and that you have provided to us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to have them transmitted by WHITENI to another data controller.
- To oppose the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we will stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to withdraw any of the consents you may have given for the processing of your data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
WHITENI informs you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data by writing to WHITENI RCAJAL SOCIMI, S.A, identified with the reference “Data Protection” and accompanied by your ID card or equivalent document on both sides, which may be sent to one of the following addresses:
WHITENI shall provide the information requested within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
WHITENI informs you that you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection. However, in the first instance, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Delegate, who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months.