What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s or your computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way your computer is used, may be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
In order to do this, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE Inc.)
The information we obtain is relative to the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser you use, the operator who provides the service, your language, the terminal you use or the city to which your IP address is assigned. At AM LOCALES we use the Google Analytics service, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a service for measuring and analysing navigation on our website. Google may use the data to improve its services and offer services to other companies.
GOOGLE MAPS (GOOGLE Inc.)
We use interactive Google maps, because they provide useful information about the location of AM LOCALES. By using this service Google collects certain information about the geolocation of the user and other personal information if the user has his Google session activated.
How to disable or delete cookies?
- You can allow yourself to block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser you have installed. The following are safe steps to disable or delete cookies in major browsers.
- To configure the permissions related to the cookies installed in the Google Chome browser, you can click on the following link.
- To set the permissions related to cookies installed in the Mozilla Firefox browser you can click on the following link.
- In order to configure the permissions related to the cookies installed in the browser Microsoft Internet Explorer you can click on the following link.
- To configure the permissions related to the cookies installed in the Safari browser, you can click on the following link.
ATTENTION: If your browser’s cookies are blocked, certain services or functions of the website may not be available.